Every Instagram user can turn the account to private so that only approved followers can see his photos and videos. 4K Stogram allows to save such photos and videos on the computer.
1. Download and Install 4K Stogram for PC, Mac OSx or Linux
2. Click “Preferences” button in the right top corner.
3. Enter with your Instagram user name and login. Don’t worry we don’t store your password, it used only one time to request the access token from Instagram.
4. Now you can enter yours or another private Instagram user name and download all photos and videos from this account to your computer.
5. Click “Show photo” in order to open the folder containing downloaded photos and videos.
Note You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Stogram”.
Note Don't forget to install 4K Stogram!