NOTICE TO USER: Please, read this carefully. By using all or any portion of the Software you accept all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree, do not use this Software.
1. DEFINITIONS. When used in this Agreement, the following terms shall have the respective meanings indicated, such meanings to be applicable to both the singular and plural forms of the terms defined:
2. GENERAL USE. You are granted a non-exclusive License to Use the downloaded Software for any purposes for an unlimited period of time. The software product under this License is provided free of charge for personal use, for commercial use plase contact Open Media OOO at email@example.com.
2.1. The Software may be installed and Used by the Licensee for any legal purpose.
2.2. The Software may be installed and Used by the Licensee on any number of computers owned, leased or controlled by the Licensee.
2.3. The Software can be copied and distributed under the condition that original copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty will stay intact and the Licensee will not charge money or fees for the Software product, except to cover distribution costs.
2.4. The Licensee will not have any proprietary rights in and to the Software. The Licensee acknowledges and agrees that the Licensor retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to the Software.
2.5 Use within the scope of this License is free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees shall be paid by the Licensee.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The Software is provided on an “AS IS” basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not Licensor assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. LICENSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
5. PRIVACY. In order to innovate and continuously improve its products, the company may collect some anonymous usage statistics from its Software including, without limitation, the collection of information on how software is used by users. STATISTICS POTENTIALLY COLLECTED IS ANONYMOUS AND CAN NOT IN ANY WAY LEAD TO IDENTIFY USERS.
Copyright 2020 Open Media OOO. All rights reserved.