How to Download a YouTube Channel on Android
Every avid YouTube user has a handful of favorite creators and discovers new interesting channels on a regular basis. However, YouTube binge-watching on mobile can be hardly described as pleasant due to annoying ads. Internet connection issues in some areas are also likely to ruin the experience. But, with 4K Video Downloader for Android, you can download entire YouTube channels in high quality and watch them offline on mobile anywhere and anytime.
1. Install and launch 4K Video Downloader for Android.
2. Open the YouTube channel you want to download.
3. Tap the three dots sign at the top right corner.
4. Select Share in the drop-down list.
5. Tap the Copy Link option.
6. Abra o downloader. Toque no ícone de configurações para definir o formato e as preferências de qualidade.
7. Tap the Paste Link button. The download will start after that.
That’s it! Wait until the download is finished and enjoy watching the YouTube channel on your Android.