YouTube stores lots of video content, but not all of it can be easily found. Some users make their videos invisible to a large public, making them private and unlisted.
Unlisted YouTube videos are somewhat similar to private clips, but there are slight differences. Unlike private ones, unlisted videos can be seen by anyone who has the link. Private videos need a special invite to watch them, a link will not be enough.
So if you have a link to an unlisted YouTube video and you want to save it for good, follow the steps below.
1. Launch 4K Video Downloader. It’s available to install on Windows, macOS, Ubuntu and Android devices.
2. Open an unlisted YouTube video you want to download.
3. Copy the link of the unlisted YouTube video you want to download. Make sure you can watch the video from your YouTube account in the browser.
4. Open 4K Video Downloader and click ‘Paste Link’ within the application.
5. Select format and quality.
6. Click Download.
That’s it! Now you can quickly save unlisted YouTube videos on your PC or Mac with no fuss!