Imagine you’ve downloaded a YouTube clip, converted a video to MP3, or saved an Instagram Reel just because you wanted to save what was said in there for good. Now imagine the disappointment that after the download, you can’t fully hear what the speaker is saying.
There are two possible solutions: remove a background noise from your content or save only subtitles. The second option works only if you want to download a YouTube video.
Remove Background Noise from Audio and Video
For this, you’ll need LALAL.AI Voice Cleaner, an online solution designed to cancel unwanted sounds from recordings. With its help, you can remove background music and noise to enhance voice in any audio and video recordings.
LALAL.AI Voice Cleaner is super easy to access and use: just click the Voice Cleaner tab on the LALAL.AI website header in your mobile or desktop browser, and you are ready to start!
Now just follow these simple steps:
Upload your recording by either clicking Select Files or dragging and dropping the file onto the upload section.
Wait a few seconds until the file is processed.
Sign up and click the Process the Entire File button.
Download the Voice track.
Watch the video guide to see how it works:
Your cleaned up recording will be available in the same format and quality as the original file. The download links to both Voice and Noise tracks will also be sent to your email.
How LALAL.AI Voice Cleaner Can Help You
LALAL.AI Voice Cleaner serves multiple purposes and can be used in a multitude of ways. These are the most common use cases:
Clean up call recordings
Background speech and other noises can easily leak through during a phone talk or a remote meeting. Voice Cleaner cancels all unwanted sounds, leaving only clear voice.
Make vocal recordings sound better
Mic rumble and vocal plosives are the arch enemies of any podcaster. Voice Cleaner eliminates extraneous noises in a jiffy.
Remove background music
Vocal Cleaner helps you prevent strikes and legal problems by removing music tracks from stream recordings.
Yet, LALAL.AI Voice Cleaner isn’t the only way to get only speech from a video recording. If you’re more into texts, you can extract subtitles from a YouTube video.
If you want to get YouTube video subtitles leaving the video and audio behind, you can use 4K Video Downloader.
1. Download and install the 4K Video Downloader application. It's available for macOS, Windows, Linux and Android devices.
2. Copy the video link from the browser.
3. Set up the subtitles type in Preferences, you can have the separated .srt file or embedded subtitles. If you would like to embed the subtitles in video, go to Preferences and check the option Embed the subtitles in video if possible.
4. Press the Paste Link button in 4K Video Downloader application.
5. Choose the quality of video, specify that you want to download subtitles and select a language. After that, click Download.
6. Then it remains only to wait until the downloading is completed and play downloaded video.
Here’s how you can clean up the speech or voice in your recording or extract subtitles from a YouTube video.
Thanks for feedback
Your comments will appear here shortly. Please spread the word about us in social networks.