YouTube doesn’t want to stay behind TikTok and Instagram with its Reels, so in 2021, the platform launched YouTube Shorts – videos that are up to 60 seconds long. And though Shorts haven’t so far become as popular and loved as TikTok videos, there is a myriad of users who publish short clips on YouTube that you might want to download.
YouTube defines any video under one minute long as Short by default, so it’s not difficult to find them among other content.
If you’re searching for a tool that aids you in saving a YouTube Short, whichever platform you have, check this list below. We found tools that’ll help you save YouTube Shorts on any of your devices and watch them even with no internet connection.
Download YouTube Shorts on Desktop
4K Video Downloader
If you want to download the YouTube Shorts videos to your Windows, macOS, or Linux computer in high quality, follow the simple steps below.
1. Launch 4K Video Downloader.
2. Copy the link to the YouTube Shorts video you want to download.
3. Click the Paste Link button.
4. Select the format and quality.
5. Click the Download button.
That’s it! Wait just a couple of seconds until the download is finished, and enjoy watching YouTube Shorts in high quality on your computer.
Download YouTube Shorts Online
There are a lot of online tools available to do the task, such as Shortsnoob, 8Downloader, or Savetube, which download YouTube Shorts in .mp4 format. Such tools are typically super easy to master: just copy the link of the YouTube Short you want to save and insert it into the link field.
Download YouTube Shorts on Android & iOS
If you want to save a YouTube Short on your smartphone, we’ve got a couple of ideas on how you can do that.
4K Video Downloader for Android
1. Install and launch 4K Video Downloader for Android.
2. Open the YouTube Shorts video you want to download.
3. Tap the Share button under the video.
4. Select the Copy link option.
5. Open the downloader. Tap the settings icon to set the format and quality preferences.
6. Tap the Paste Link button. The download is going to start automatically.
That’s it! In just a few seconds, the YouTube Shorts video will be downloaded to your Android. Enjoy watching YouTube Shorts offline on your smartphone whenever and wherever you are!
iOS users can use websites like savefrom.net or shortsnoob.com to download videos on their devices. Both of these tools work quite the same: you copy the link of the Short you want to save and insert it into the link field. Then you just save the file on your iOS device.