Due to recent YouTube changes, some of our users might encounter certain issues when downloading content from YouTube. However, we are happy to tell you that the majority of Youtube-related download issues were fixed in this release.
Note that some YouTube videos may still be impossible to parse at the moment. The remaining download issues are going to be solved in the upcoming app update, so please stay tuned and follow us on Twitter, Reddit, Instagram and Facebook to get notified!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What new we have in the 4K Video Downloader Release
- YouTube Music channels subscription feature. You can now download entire YouTube Music channels and subscribe to them in-app to automatically save new content.
- Surround sound download ability. The application now displays the 3.1 and 5.1 sound options and allows you to download video and audio with surround sound. Note that the feature only works for songs uploaded to YouTube after 2014 to channels mainly dedicated to music and sound.
Here are some major improvements
- Youtube video naming issues fixed.
- Incorrect YouTube channels’ video count issue fixed.
- Incorrect approximate file size display issue fixed.
- Slow Youtube channels parsing problem solved.
- Youtube Music parsing issues fixed.
- Vimeo link parsing issues fixed.
- Facebook link parsing issues fixed.
- Instagram download issues fixed.
- Application launch on macOS issue fixed.
- Various crashes are fixed.
The release is available to install on Windows, macOS and Linux in-app and here.