If you’re looking for a solution to download a YouTube audio file in high quality, convert a YouTube video to MP3, save podcasts or audiobooks to watch them whenever you feel like, even with no Internet connection, you’ve come to the right place.
Here are the top tools that can help you download YouTube audio or convert videos into audio files on your desktop, iOS, Android, and online.
Download Audio from YouTube for Free on Windows & Mac with 4K Download on Desktop
The 4K Download software offers a line of solutions for content downloading from different sources, such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, TikTok, Instagram, BitChute, and more. 4K Video Downloader and 4K YouTube to MP3 are the ones to choose if you're looking for an app to save YouTube videos as audio.
Download Audio from YouTube with 4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is a desktop application that enables you to save single YouTube videos and audio, YouTube playlists, subtitles, and entire channels in a single click. In addition to YouTube, you can download audio and video from SoundCloud, Rumble, BitChute, Facebook, Dailymotion, Bilibili, NicoNico, and more.
Here’s what you should do to save audio from YouTube with 4K Video Downloader:
You should just follow several simple steps to download the video from YouTube.
1. Launch 4K Video Downloader.
2. Copy the YouTube video link from the browser.
3. Press Paste URL in 4K Video Downloader application.
4. Select a quality type, format (audio) in the download window, and press the Download button.
Then it remains only to wait until the downloading is completed and play the downloaded audio.
Download Audio from YouTube with 4K YouTube to MP3
The 4K YouTube to MP3 application is similar to 4K Video Downloader, but it allows you to download only audio files from a plethora of sites, YouTube included. The way it works is quite simple:
1. Download and install the 4K YouTube to MP3 application. It's available for macOS, Windows and Linux.
2. Copy the video link from the browser or find the content in the built-in browser.
3. Press the Paste URL button in the 4K YouTube to MP3 application or download the audio right from the in-app browser.
4. After that, all you need is to wait until the download is completed.
5. You will find an MP3 file in the output directory. Just right-click on the item and select Show in folder.
You can listen to audio tracks directly within the app due to an embedded audio player. To do so, just click the Play button on the item logo or select Play in the popup menu.
Download Audio from YouTube for Free on Android
There are many Android solutions that let you save audio files in an instant right on your smartphone. 4K Video Downloader for Android is one of the brightest.
4K Video Downloader for Android
This is the tool you’re already familiar with from above but in a handy smartphone format. The Android version is pretty similar to its desktop version functionality-wise: it can download videos and audio from many sites, save YouTube playlists, channels, podcasts, and streams.
Here are the steps to take if you wish to download YouTube audio in the original format and quality:
1. Launch 4K Video Downloader for Android.
2. Open YouTube and copy the video link from the browser.
3. Press the Paste URL button in the 4K Video Downloader application.
4. Select the format (audio) and quality in the download window and press the Download button.
Now just wait until the downloading is completed and play the downloaded audio.
Download Audio from YouTube for Free on iPhone
iPhone users also have many free solutions to save audio content on their phones in high quality. Some applications to name are YouTube ++ and Shortcut App. These tools work similarly: you can convert any YouTube video to MP3 and other audio formats with one tap. You can also play the audio you save right within the apps, convert files in various formats, and stream only audio with no videos in the background.
Download Audio from YouTube for Free Online
You can save YouTube audio without any third-party software to be installed on your computer. You can use one of the multiple online solutions out there, such as youtube-mp3.org, YTMp3, or tubeninja.com.
All such websites work the same way: you copy and paste the video URL you want to save audio from into the search field, then press the Download button. When the processing is complete, you can choose the required format for downloading.
This is how it works on Tubeninja:
Download Audio from YouTube in Bulk
What if you want to save the entire album from YouTube, not a single song? We have a solution to that as well.
Follow the steps below to bulk download the music you enjoy in MP3, M4A, and OGG formats and high quality. Before you start, read our disclaimer about content licensing to avoid legal issues.
1. Launch 4K Video Downloader.
2. Copy the link to the YouTube playlist you want to save.
3. Click Paste Link in the downloader.
4. In the window that opens, click the Download Video field, then select the Extract Audio option.
5. Click the Format field and pick the preferable option.
6. Select the Quality option.
7. Click Extract.
That’s it! The playlist will be downloaded in a few moments.
To find the files, right-click the thumbnail of one of the tracks within the downloader. Select Show in Folder in the drop-down menu. Play the playlist on your computer or transfer it to your mobile device to listen to it wherever you go!
Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback
Ihre Kommentare werden hier in Kürze angezeigt. Bitte erwähnen Sie uns in sozialen Netzwerken.