Recently Instagram announced the video recording and publishing feature for its mobile and web service. Users of the app will now see a movie camera icon when they go in to take a photo and can record up to 15 seconds of video through the Instagram camera. Now it’s possible save Instagram video clips on a computer using 4K Video Downloader.
1. Download and install free video downloader for PC, Mac and Linux - 4K Video Downloader.
2. Go to the user or your personal user url on instagram in another tab. Example:instagram.com/instagram.
3. Copy url from address bar and click “Paste URL” in the main application window.
4. Select quality and press the “Download” button.
5. All done. Click “Show in folder” in order to find your downloaded video.
⇢ You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.