How to Download YouTube Videos on Samsung Galaxy
If you are looking for a way to download YouTube videos on your Samsung Galaxy device, 4K Video Downloader is the application you need. It allows you to save videos from YouTube to your Android smartphone in high quality and up to 8K 60 fps resolution. Follow the steps below.
1. Install and launch 4K Video Downloader.
2. Open the YouTube video you want to download.
3. Tap the Share button under the video.
4. Select the Copy link option.
5. Open the downloader. Tap the settings icon to set the format and quality preferences.
6. Tap the Paste Link button.
That’s it! In just a few seconds the YouTube video is going to be downloaded to your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.