How to Download a YouTube Channel
YouTube is the biggest video platform that welcomes creators of almost any imaginable types of content. Everybody is free to create their own channel and broadcast themselves to the world. If you ever wanted to backup your YouTube channel or download content from other channels in full for offline watching, you can do it easily with 4K Video Downloader. Follow the steps below to save a YouTube channel. Before you start, read our disclaimer about content licensing to avoid legal action.
1. Launch 4K Video Downloader.
2. Copy the link to the YouTube channel you want to download. The link should match the following format: http://www.youtube.com/user/username or http://www.youtube.com/channelname.
3. Click the Paste Link button within 4K Video Downloader.
4. Select the format, quality, and output folder.
5. Click the Download button.
より詳しいビデオガイドはこちら “4K Video Downloader の使い方” です。