How to Automatically Download New TikTok Videos
4K TokKit offers the possibility to not only download entire TikTok hashtags and accounts in one go, but also to get new videos automatically saved to your computer. If you want to always be up to date with fresh content from your favorite TikTok creators and topics, auto-download new TikTok videos and access them offline, follow the simple steps below.
1. Launch 4K TokKit. It's available for macOS, Windows and Linux.
2. If you want to save all videos from a TikTok account and auto-download its updates, enter the account name into the application. If you want to auto-download videos from a TikTok hashtag, enter “#” first, then the hashtag name.
3. Click the Download button.
4. Click Tools > Preferences at the menu bar.
5. Toggle the Auto Update section and pick the Update All option.
That’s it! After all existing videos from the TikTok account or hashtag are downloaded, new videos are going to be saved automatically, you won’t even need to lift a finger to get them.