How to Download a YouTube Playlist on Android
Unless you’re a YouTube Premium subscriber, binge-watching YouTube playlists and series of videos on mobile is hardly fun. Annoying ads popping several times per video and bad Internet connection in some areas may ruin the peaceful watching experience. But there is a solution! With the help of 4K Video Downloader for Android, you can quickly download YouTube playlists to your smartphone for permanent offline access.
1. Install and launch 4K Video Downloader for Android.
2. Open the YouTube playlist you want to download.
3. Tap the share icon under the playlist title.
4. Select the Copy Link option.
5. Apri il downloader. Tocca l'icona delle impostazioni per impostare le preferenze di formato e qualità.
7. Tap the Paste Link button. The download will start after that.
That’s it! Wait until the download is finished and enjoy watching or listening to the YouTube playlist while cooking, doing laundry, commuting - anytime you want, anywhere you are.