How to Download Blocked YouTube Videos with VPN and Proxy
If you happened to stumble upon a YouTube video you can’t watch because it was blocked in your country, use 4K Video Downloader to save it to your Windows, Mac or Linux. Download blocked YouTube videos in MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP and audio formats, such as MP3, M4A and OGG. Follow the steps below to bypass the regional restrictions and download blocked YouTube videos to your computer.
How to Download Blocked YouTube Videos Through Proxy Server
1. Uruchom 4K Video Downloader.
2. Click Tools > Preferences at the menu tab.
3. Open the Connection tab.
4. Check the Proxy Enabled box.
Note: If you don’t have any proxy settings on hand, you can find lists of free shared proxy servers online or acquire private proxy through our affiliate providers:
5. Click the field below the proxy checkbox, select the protocol type at the drop-down list. The application supports HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 protocols.
6. Fill in the Server, Port, Login and Password fields.
7. Close the Preferences window. The application will remember the information.
8. Copy the link to a blocked YouTube video.
9. Click Paste Link in 4K Video Downloader.
10. Select the format and quality, then click Download.
How to Download Blocked YouTube Videos with VPN
VPNs and proxy servers both can help accessing geo-restricted content, but they operate differently. Unlike proxy, VPN reroutes not just a portion, but all your traffic, so there’s no need to fill in any information or adjust settings within 4K Video Downloader.
1. Launch your VPN utility of choice or acquire VPN from one of our affiliate providers:
VPNs by all of the above providers are also suitable for users from China to bypass the Great Firewall.
2. Once your VPN is running, open the blocked YouTube video in your browser. If you can watch it, your IP address was successfully changed.
3. Copy the link to the video.
4. Uruchom 4K Video Downloader.
5. Click Paste Link.
6. Select format and quality.
7. Click Download.
Możesz też obejrzeć pełny poradnik wideo “Jak Używać 4K Video Downloader”.