How to Download Instagram Photos
Instagram is the most popular photo-sharing application, with tons of new images of all kinds being uploaded every day. If you want to download photos from Instagram accounts, hashtags and locations, follow the steps below.
1. Launch 4K Stogram.
2. Log into your Instagram account in-app.
3. Type the name of an Instagram account, hashtag, or location into the search bar.
4. Select a suitable option from the search suggestions.
5. Click the settings button located to the right from the Download button.
6. Uncheck the boxes next to the types of content you don’t want to save.
Tip: Within the Download Options window, you can also specify the time period to only download photos that were posted during the selected time. Just click the date field to open the calendar and choose the period.
7. Click the Download button.
8. That’s it! Wait a few seconds until the download is complete and enjoy the original quality of Instagram photos on your computer.
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Stogram”.