How to Download a Video from Instagram
Instagram is full of entertaining video content that comes in both short and long formats and in a variety of types: video posts, Story videos and Instagram Reels. If you want to download a video from Instagram in original quality, you can easily do it with 4K Stogram. Follow the steps below.
2. Enter the name of an Instagram account, hashtag or location you want to download a video from.
3. Select a suitable option from the search suggestions.
4. Click the settings button located to the right from the Download button. The Download Options window will open.
5. Depending on where you want to download videos from, set the appropriate sources. Click the switches to turn on/off the download of Feed posts, Tagged posts, Stories, Highlights.
6. Toggle the Content format section and select the Only Video option.
Tip: Instagram accounts, hashtags and locations may include hundreds and even thousands of video posts. If you want to only download videos from a specific time period, set the dates in the Date range section.
7. Click the Download button.
That’s it! Wait a few seconds until the download is complete and enjoy watching your Instagram video.