How to Save Photos or Videos from Private Instagram
Instagram users are free to make their accounts private which is great for security reasons. However, it also makes things difficult for all the people that want to save precious moments from Instagram for good. Rare Instagram downloader offers the private Instagram account download feature. 4K Stogram, on the other hand, can handle the task easily. Follow the simple steps below to download your friends’ private Instagram photo and video posts, Instagram Stories and Highlights.
1. Launch 4K Stogram. It's available for macOS, Windows and Linux.
2. Log into your Instagram account in-app.
3. Type in the username of the private account you want to download. Make sure you’re an approved follower of the account.
4. Select a suitable option from the search suggestions.
5. Click the settings button located to the right from the Download button. The Download Options window will open.
6. Click the switches next to the content types you want to save.
7. Toggle the Content format section and select the Photo and Video option.
Tip: Within the Download Options window, you can also specify the time period to only download photos and videos that were posted during the selected time. Just click the date field in the Date range section to open the calendar and choose the period.
8. Click the Download button.
That’s it! Wait just a few seconds, and all the photo and/or video content from the private Instagram account will be saved to your computer.
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Stogram”.