How to Download Instagram Stories
Instagram Stories enables users to share interesting moments without cluttering the feed. Sadly, they only last 24 hours and become unavailable as soon as their time is due. If you ever wanted to prolong the life of Stories, you can do it with 4K Stogram. This Instagram downloader quickly saves Instagram Stories to your computer, lengthening their life to… Forever! Just follow the simple steps below to download Instagram Stories.
1. Launch 4K Stogram. It's available for macOS, Windows and Linux.
2. Log into your Instagram account in-app.
3. Enter the name of an Instagram account you want to download Stories from.
4. Select a suitable option from the search suggestions.
5. Click the settings button located to the right from the Download button. The Download Options window will open.
6. Click the switches to turn off the download of all types of content except Stories.
Tip: You can select the types of Stories you want to download – it can be either photo, video, or both photo and video. Within the Download Options window, toggle the Content format section and pick the option that fits your needs.
7. Click the Download button.
That’s it! Wait a few moments until the download is complete. Now you can enjoy the everlasting Instagram Stories on your computer any time!
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Stogram”.