How to Download and Watch Videos on iPad Air
iPad Air is one of the most popular tablets available, especially among young people and professionals. iPad Air has lots of advantages, one amongst them is watching HD videos anywhere you go. iPad users may enjoy favorite movies and videos while riding subway or while being on a plane. However, watching YouTube videos from the site requires having a stable Internet connection, which is not always possible. Luckily, you can now download YouTube videos, playlists and even channels and watch any YouTube content in high resolution offline with 4K Video Downloader.
In order to download and watch videos on your iPad Air you need to do the following:
1. Download and install 4K Video Downloader. It’s available for Windows, macOS and Linux.
2. Go to Preferences and enable ‘Add the downloaded audio and video to iTunes’ option.
3. Go to YouTube and find the clip or the playlist or even the channel, that you would like to upload into iTunes. Copy the video link from the browser.
4. Launch the application and click “Paste link” in the main window.
5. Select the MP4 format in the section and an available resolution - 4K Video Downloader supports high resolution videos, including 4K and 8K. After that click Download button.
6. That’s all! Now you can upload videos to your iPad Air from iTunes.
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.