How to Download Video from Flickr
Flickr is not only the most popular photo sharing site that offers 1 TB for free but also one of the most known video sharing websites in the world. Flickr.com doesn't allow to download hosted video clips but it's possible to do with 4K Video Downloader.
1. Download and install the 4K Video Downloader for PC, macOS, or Linux.
2. Go to Flickr.com and find the video you would like to download or extract audio from. Type your search query, then click on "Advanced Search", select "Only Videos" in "Search Media Types" and click "Search" in the bottom of page.
3. Click on the video you would like to download and copy its URL.
4. Paste the link into 4K Video Downloader's main window.
5. Select the video or audio format and press the "Download" button.
6. Done! Click "Show in folder" in order to find your downloaded video file.
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.