Vimeo is one of the most popular video sharing sites in the world with great community and stuff. As other video websites, Vimeo doesn’t allow to download hosted video clips but it’s still possible to do thanks to 4K Video Downloader.
1. Download and Install the 4K Video Downloader for PC, Mac or Linux.
2. Go to Vimeo and find the content you would like to download.
3. Copy video URL, it has a view http://vimeo.com/#number, for example http://www.video.com/123456.
4. Paste the link into 4K Video Downloader.
5. Select the video or audio format and press the Download button.
6. All done. Click “Show in folder” in order to find your downloaded video.
⇢ You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.