How to Reduce WEBP Size in MB and KB
Reducing WEBP files to a specific size in megabytes, kilobytes or bytes can be beneficial for many reasons. For example, compressed WEBP images consume less bandwidth during transmission across networks, resulting in faster loading times and reduced data usage. This is particularly crucial in today's mobile-centric world, allowing users to access and view content swiftly and efficiently. Whatever your reason may be, 4K Image Compressor can help you compress WEBP to the size you need. Just follow the steps below.
1. Launch 4K Image Compressor. It’s available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
2. Make sure that Value is set as Percent in the settings bar.
3. Select either megabytes (MB), kilobytes (KB), or bytes (B).
4. Enter the desired number in the size field.
5. Click the Compress button located in the middle of the application window.
6. In the opened window, select the image for compression and click Open.
Your WEBP file will be immediately uploaded and compressed by the specified percentage.
Hover the cursor over the compressed image preview and click the folder icon to find the file on your computer.