How to Reduce JPEG Size in MB and KB
Reducing JPEG images to a specific size in megabytes, kilobytes or bytes can be beneficial for many reasons. One of the main advantages is faster loading times. Compressed JPEG images can load more quickly on websites or in emails. This improvement in loading speed can greatly enhance user experience, especially for people with slower internet connections. Whatever your reason may be, 4K Image Compressor can help you compress JPEG to the size you need. Just follow the steps below.
1. Launch 4K Image Compressor. It’s available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
2. Make sure that Value is set as Percent in the settings bar.
3. Select either megabytes (MB), kilobytes (KB), or bytes (B).
4. Enter the desired number in the size field.
5. Click the Compress button located in the middle of the application window.
6. In the opened window, select the image for compression and click Open.
Your JPEG file will be immediately uploaded and compressed by the specified percentage.
Hover the cursor over the compressed image preview and click the folder icon to find the file on your computer.