How to Reduce HEIC Size by a Percentage
By reducing the file size of HEIC images, you can significantly save storage space on your device, which enables you to store more files. If you want to compress HEIC for your server, it will help you take less time to reload and back up your website pages. Smaller HEIC images are also easier to upload to a website or share on social media. If you want to compress your HEIC files to a specified size in %, 4K Image Compressor is the best solution. Just follow the simple steps below.
1. Launch 4K Image Compressor. It’s available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
2. Set Value as Percent in the settings bar.
3. Enter the number of percentages in the specialized field.
4. Click the Compress button located in the middle of the application window.
5. In the opened window, select the image for compression and click Open.
Your HEIC file will be immediately uploaded and compressed by the specified percentage.
Hover the cursor over the compressed image preview and click the folder icon to find the file on your computer.