How to Reduce HEIC Size in MB and KB
Reducing HEIC images to a specific size in megabytes, kilobytes, or bytes allows you to free up your storage space, use a compressed image of an appropriate size on social media, and upload smaller images to a website to reduce its loading time. Whatever the reason why you want to resize HEIC, 4K Image Compressor can help you compress HEIC to the size you need. Follow the steps below.
1. Launch 4K Image Compressor. It’s available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
2. Make sure that Value is set as Size in the settings bar.
3. Select either megabytes (MB), kilobytes (KB), or bytes (B).
4. Enter the desired number in the size field.
5. Click the Compress button located in the middle of the application window.
6. In the opened window, select the image for compression and click Open.
Your HEIC file will be immediately uploaded and compressed by the specified percentage.
Hover the cursor over the compressed image preview and click the folder icon to find the file on your computer.