How to Reduce PNG Size by a Percentage
By reducing the file size of PNG images, you can save storage space on your device or server, allowing you to store more files or optimize backups. Smaller PNG file sizes also require less time to upload, which is beneficial when working with slow internet connections or uploading multiple images. If you want to compress your PNG files to a specified size in %, 4K Image Compressor is the best tool for the task. Just follow the simple steps below.
1. Launch 4K Image Compressor. It’s available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
2. Set Value as Percent in the settings bar.
3. Enter the number of percentages in the specialized field.
4. Click the Compress button located in the middle of the application window.
5. In the opened window, select the image for compression and click Open.
Your PNG file will be immediately uploaded and compressed by the specified percentage.
Hover the cursor over the compressed image preview and click the folder icon to find the file on your computer.