How to Reduce JPEG Size by a Percentage
Reducing the size of a JPEG image by a certain percentage can help optimize web performance, save storage space, improve transmission speeds, adhere to file size limitations, and expedite image editing processes. If you want to reduce your JPEG files to a specified size in %, 4K Image Compressor is the best tool for the task. Just follow the simple steps below.
1. Launch 4K Image Compressor. It’s available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
2. Set Value as Percent in the settings bar.
3. Enter the number of percentages in the specialized field.
4. Click the Compress button located in the middle of the application window.
5. In the opened window, select the image for compression and click Open.
Your JPEG file will be immediately uploaded and compressed by the specified percentage.
Hover the cursor over the compressed image preview and click the folder icon to find the file on your computer.