How to Download a YouTube Playlist
There are many YouTube playlists on all kinds of topics. If you want to download one or multiple playlists from YouTube in full, 4K Video Downloader+ is the best tool for the task. Follow the simple steps below to start the download.
1. Launch 4K Video Downloader+. It’s available for Windows, macOS and Linux.
2. Copy the link to the YouTube playlist you want to download.
3. Click the Paste Link button in the downloader.
4. Select the Download the Playlist option from the drop-down list.
5. Select the format, quality, and output folder.
6. Click Download.
Alternatively, you can find and download YouTube playlists through the in-app browser. This way you can browse YouTube without leaving the application and download content on the spot.