How to Use 4K YouTube to MP3 as Desktop YouTube Player
YouTube contains millions of music tracks and it has an intellectual algorithm to combine tracks into Mix Playlists based on your view history. The problem is, YouTube has many InStream ads which interrupt the listening. Also the online YouTube interface is not perfect if you would like to use it as Music Player. With 4K YouTube to MP3, users can enjoy the YouTube playlists on the desktop and even offline.
1. Download and install the 4K YouTube to MP3 application. It's available for macOS, Windows and Linux.
2. Find the needed playlist or track on Youtube and copy its link in your browser.
3. Open 4K YouTube to MP3 and set up the high quality and MP3 format.
4. Paste the link into the program.
5. The program will start parsing and downloading. The files will be stored on your computer.
6. You can listen audio tracks directly from the program interface thanks to an audio player embedded. Just click Play button on the item logo or select "Play" in the popup menu. You can also use Seek for tracks finding.
You can also watch a complete video guide "How to Use 4K YouTube to MP3".