How to Download a YouTube Shorts Video on Android
YouTube Shorts enables users to create and watch videos in short format. Thanks to this feature, YouTube creators can upload videos up to 60 seconds long and allows viewers to make short clips out of longer videos available on the platform. If you want to download YouTube shorts on your Android and watch them offline any time you want, follow the simple steps below.
1. Install and launch 4K Video Downloader for Android.
2. Open the YouTube Shorts video you want to download.
3. Tap the Share button under the video.
4. Select the Copy link option.
5. Open the downloader. Tap the settings icon to set the format and quality preferences.
6. Tap the Paste Link button. The download is going to start automatically.
That’s it! In just a few seconds the YouTube Shorts video will be downloaded to your Android. Enjoy watching YouTube Shorts offline on your smartphone whenever and wherever you are!