How to Download a YouTube Audio
YouTube is the most popular source of video content in the world. On top of that, there is also plenty of audio tracks by a variety of different artists. If you want to update your library with copyright-free music from YouTube, you can easily do it with the help of 4K Youtube to MP3. Just follow the steps below to initiate the download. Before you start, read our disclaimer about content licensing to avoid legal action.
1. Launch 4K YouTube to MP3. It's available for macOS, Windows and Linux.
2. Click Tools > Preferences at the menu bar. A window with settings will open.
3. Set the audio quality, format and output folder. Close the window to save the preferences.
4. Copy the link to the YouTube video, playlist or channel you want to download.
5. Click the Paste Link button in the application.
Alternatively, you can find and download audio from YouTube through the in-app browser. This way you can browse YouTube without leaving the application and download content on the spot.