How to Download YouTube Videos on Android
Mobile YouTube applications have made it possible for us to enjoy the videos wherever you are, as long as there is an Internet connection. But what if the connection is unstable or non-existent at all? 4K Video Downloader is the solution for offline YouTube watching on Android devices. With its help, you can download YouTube content in various video and audio formats, save it in high quality and up to 8K 60fps resolution, and watch YouTube offline on mobile.
1. Install and launch 4K Video Downloader.
2. Open the YouTube video you want to download.
3. Tap the Share button under the video.
4. Select the Copy link option.
5. Open the downloader. Tap the settings icon to set the format and quality preferences.
6. Tap the Paste Link button.
That’s it! In just a few seconds the YouTube video is going to be downloaded to your Android.
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.