How to Download Entire YouTube Playlists in MP3, M4A and OGG
When we think of YouTube, the first thing that comes to mind is video content. But it’s also a home to countless music videos, albums, EPs, audiobooks and podcasts. Before the rise of Spotify and online streaming, YouTube was the only place where the community collectively created thousands of playlists out of YouTube videos by topic, music genre, mood, tempo, you name it. Unfortunately, all these neatly categorized playlists are only available online, with no direct way to save them from YouTube. 4K Video Downloader presents the easiest way to download YouTube playlists in MP3, M4A and OGG, in their entirety.
1. Launch 4K Video Downloader.
2. Copy the link to the YouTube playlist you want to save.
3. Click Paste Link in the downloader.
4. In the appeared window, click the Download Video field, then select the Extract Audio option.
5. Click the Format field and pick the preferable option.
6. Select the quality option.
7. Click Extract.
That’s it! The playlist will be downloaded in a few moments.
To find the files, right-click the thumbnail of one of the tracks within the downloader. Select Show in Folder in the drop-down menu. Play the playlist on your computer or transfer it to your mobile device to listen to it wherever you go!
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.