How to Auto-Download New Videos from YouTube Playlists
4K Video Downloader offers unique features that allow premium users to subscribe to YouTube channels and playlists in-app. Once you’ve added your favorite channels and playlists to the subscriptions list, the application starts to regularly check for new videos and auto-download them. If you want to subscribe to YouTube playlists and get fresh content automatically saved to your computer, follow the steps below.
2. Copy the link to the YouTube playlists you want to subscribe to.
3. Click the Subscriptions button at the menu bar.
4. Click on the Plus icon in the popped-up window to add the playlist link.
5. Set preferable format, quality, subtitles language, and directory.
6. Click the Subscribe button.
That’s it! From now on, all new videos added to the playlist on YouTube are going to be automatically downloaded to your computer.