How to Download Blocked YouTube Video through Proxy Server
Some YouTube videos can be blocked in some areas due the political, copyright and other reasons. However there is a way not to suffer from these restrictions and download and watch such videos offline. Learn how to do in in few simple steps with 4K Video Downloader and Proxy server.
1. Download and install 4K Video Downloader for PC, macOS or Linux.
2. Launch the application and click Preferences in the main window.
3. Click "Connection" button in order to set up the proxy settings, after select the "Enabled Proxy" option.
4. Find the appropriate proxy server. You can search in Google with a search term like "Proxy Server List", use the list from this site, or buy more reliable proxy here. Please note that we support only HTTP Proxy, not HTTPS!
5. Once the proxy server is set up, you can Copy/Paste YouTube URL and download the blocked video as usual.
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.