How to Download Private YouTube Playlists
4K Video Downloader provides an easy way to download private YouTube playlists you’ve got access for. Save private YouTube videos from your friends’ YouTube channels and your own. Get private YouTube playlists in high quality and various formats, including MP3, MP4, MKV, 3GP. Download a private YouTube playlist right now by following the steps below.
1. Launch 4K Video Downloader.
2. Click Tools > Preferences at the menu bar.
3. Click Log In.
4. Log into your YouTube account in the opened window.
Once you are logged in, you will see "Logged as (your account name)" in the settings interface.
5. Copy the link of the private YouTube video you want to download. Make sure the playlist is available to watch from your YouTube account in the browser.
6. Click Paste Link within 4K Video Downloader.
7. Select format and quality.
8. Click Download.
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.