How To Download 360° YouTube Videos
Not long ago there appeared such novelty as 360 degrees videos. They’re created with a camera system that simultaneously records all 360 degrees of a scene. Viewers of the videos can rotate their prespective by panning and dragging with the mouse to watch the videos from different angles right in a video player. In order to download and watch these amazing videos do the following.
1. Download and install 4.0 or later version of 4K Video Downloader for your PC, macOS or Linux.
2. Download and install Kolor Eyes 360-degree Video Player.
3. Go to YouTube and do a search for ‘360 degree video’.
4. Pick the one you like, copy and paste the link into the 4K Video Downloader.
5. Choose the preferable resolution at the popped up window after the parsing.
6. Open the video with Kolor Eyes Player when the download is completed, change the viewing angle - drag it and pan it with the computer mouse and enjoy its incredibility!
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.