How to download HD video from YouTube
Nowadays YouTube provides more and more video in HD quality: 720p, 1080p and 4K resolution. You can download them with help of 4K Video Downloader and watch them on your computer or HD TV offline.
1. Download and Install the 4K Video Downloader for PC, macOS or Linux.
2. Go to YouTube and find any content (video, playlist, channel) you would like to download and watch in HD quality offline. Just use “HD” as search term or apply Filter>Features>HD (High definition). After that, copy the needed video URL from your browser.
3. Launch the application and click on the “Paste URL” button. It will parse information about track, playlist and channel.
4. Select the video format and HD quality in the appeared window. After that press the Download button.
5. All done. Click “Show in folder” in order to find your downloaded video.
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.