How to Download YouTube Video in MKV Format
With 4K Video Downloader, you can save YouTube Video, Playlists, Channels in MKV format. The MKV format is also known as Matroska. The MKV format is capable of containing unlimited number of video, audio and subtitle tracks.
1. Download and install 4K Video Downloader on your PC, macOS or Linux.
2. Find any content you would like to download from YouTube: playlist, channel or just one video. Copy the link from your browser.
3. Launch 4K Video Downloader and click the "Paste URL" button
4. Select MKV and the needed quality.
5. Open the folder in order to find your downloaded files.
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.