I have problem with activation of my licence key, what should I do?
If you’ve paid for the licence key and it’s been a while, however the key number and activation instructions haven’t arrived
- Firstly, check the spam box of your mail, the letter with licence must have gotten there.
- Make sure to check the inbox of the billing email (the one you’ve made the purchase with or the one connected to your PayPal account).
- When you’ve made sure there is nothing related to the key in your mail, contact support, providing the purchase email and order number.
If you have lost the email with licence key number
- Contact support team providing the email you’ve made purchase with and they’ll resend the key.
Activation limit reached problem occurs
- If the problem occurs after the change of OS or any other major reinstall, contact support team providing the purchase email and they’ll fix the licence key.
- If the problem occurs after you activate the key on the 4th, 5th, 6th etc. machine, you need to buy a new licence key.
Key for another application error
If this problem appears, make sure you’re pasting in the licence number into the 4K Download application you’ve bought the key for.
Empty response problem or ‘Invalid key’ followed by incomprehensible symbols
- Try to insert the key manually.
- If it doesn't help, turn your antivirus off and try again.
- If this fails to work too, please connect to another WiFi spot or use any VPN utility of your liking, then paste in the activation key again.