How to Become a Beta Tester
All 4K Download applications offer the option to download their upcoming (beta) versions. Any user can enable this option in settings and become a beta tester. As such, you get the benefit of access to new features and improvements earlier than regular users and also help our development team to nip bugs and other issues in the bud.
If you want to become a 4K Download beta tester, follow the steps below. You won’t have to sign up or enroll in the program in any way - all you have to do is open a 4K Download application and make a couple of clicks.
1. Launch the application. It can be 4K Video Downloader, 4K YouTube to MP3, 4K Tokkit, 4K Stogram, 4K Video to MP3 and 4K Slideshow Maker.
You are free to become a beta tester of either of the apps or all at the same time.
2. Click Tools at the menu bar.
3. Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
4. In the opened window, enable the Install Beta Versions option. Depending on the application, you will need to either click the switch or check the box.
5. Close the Preferences window. Your selection will be automatically saved.
That’s it! As soon as beta versions are released, you are going to see an in-app window with the list of new changes. Just like with official versions, you will need to click the Install Update button to download and run beta versions.
If you experience problems with any of the new and previous features, report them to the 4K Download support team at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can click Help at the menu bar of any 4K Download application, select Support in the opened list and describe the issue.
Screenshots, screen recordings, log files and other pieces of information related to the problem are always welcome - they help us to determine and resolve issues faster.