I can’t download a video with 4K Video Downloader, what do I do?
Can’t parse link error can be solved through
- Checking the privacy settings of particular video or playlist and changing them to public.
- Turning the antivirus or firewall off or adding 4K Download application into the whitelist of said antivirus (Note: Avast antivirus users may just disable ipv6 in the settings).
- Rebooting the computer.
- Changing the output folder in Smart Mode settings of 4K Video Downloader.
Blocked video problem can be solved with
- Changing the proxy, you can read step by step instruction here: www.4kdownload.com/howto/howto-download-blocked-youtube-video
Note: the above way can only help downloading videos that are banned in some locations. Videos that were blocked due to copyrights problems cannot be downloaded with 4K Video Downloader.
Problems with downloading Facebook videos
- Make sure the video is fully public and available even for unregistered Facebook visitors.
- Check the link to be leading directly to particular video, not the whole Facebook page.
Problems with downloading only from YouTube
If this problem occurs it means that you must have been banned by YouTube. Connect to another WiFi spot if possible or use any VPN utility of your liking to change IP, after that try to download something from YouTube again.